Monday, March 24, 2008

BUYERS: How I can help you with your purchase.

  • I know the local market and will quickly narrow down a few areas where you are likely to find your home...and at the price you want.
  • I will save you time by doing a lot of the legwork. By knowing your needs, I will eliminate homes that do not meet your criteria.
  • I will make appointments, preview homes with you and help you determine the pros and cons of each home.
  • I have access to the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that provides access to thousands of homes for sale.
  • I can provide information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. A home does not have to be listed by a Windermere agent in order to get detailed information or an appointment to view.
  • Once you find the home you want to buy, I will guide you through the negotiation, legalities and details of purchasing a home.

Please call or email for a FREE packet of information about Lake Arrowhead and the surrounding areas.

No comments:

Blog Archive