Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Your home may be the single biggest investment you'll ever make. So when you sell, you want to get the best price. But there's more to marketing a home than placing a classified ad in the newspaper and jamming a "For Sale" sign in your front yard. There are loads of marketing options, legalities and details that go into the sale, from the time you set the price to the final closing.
The best way to make sure you sell your home for the best price, and in the shortest amount of time, is to work with a professional Windermere agent. I'm educated in every aspect of the transaction, from writing an offer to negotiating the price, arranging financing and following the transaction through to escrow.
- I know the market and will help you set the right price.
- I know what buyers are looking for and the financial incentives that will encourage them to buy.
- I am a member of the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that enables me to provide detailed information about your home to the thousands of other agents assisting buyers.
- I interact with other agents on a daily basis. We trade information about new properties and match eager buyers with the right homes.
- Windermere's nationwide referral system provides me access to the large number of people who relocate each year, increasing the amount of qualified buyers for your home.
- I will quickly separate the qualified buyers from the rest of the pack. This saves you time because your home is only being shown to serious buyers.
If you'd like a FREE Market Evaluation of your property, please call or e-mail. NO Strings! NO Pressure! NO Kidding!
- I know the local market and will quickly narrow down a few areas where you are likely to find your home...and at the price you want.
- I will save you time by doing a lot of the legwork. By knowing your needs, I will eliminate homes that do not meet your criteria.
- I will make appointments, preview homes with you and help you determine the pros and cons of each home.
- I have access to the multiple listing service (MLS), a service that provides access to thousands of homes for sale.
- I can provide information and make appointments to see almost any property listed for sale. A home does not have to be listed by a Windermere agent in order to get detailed information or an appointment to view.
- Once you find the home you want to buy, I will guide you through the negotiation, legalities and details of purchasing a home.
Please call or email for a FREE packet of information about Lake Arrowhead and the surrounding areas.
Market Statistics for Lake Arrowhead MLS
Active Residential Listings: 1240
Active Residental Listings in Arrowhead Woods: 355
Pending Residential Sales: 124
Sold Residential Properites month to date: 26
New Residential Listings this week: 101
MLS wide Median Residential Sold Month-do-date: $242,250
Arrowhead Woods & Lake Front Median Sold Month-do-date: $832,000 (#8)
Source: MLS, Rim of the World Association of Realtors
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2009 (34)
- ▼ 2008 (104)