Monday, January 28, 2013

STAY ON YOUR FEET in The WINTER, and OFF The ICE

When you're living in a four-seasons area, you really need to be prepared for ALL of them. We're in the mist of winter now, and after a couple of snow storms, I thought I'd share with you AN "ugly" little secret. I have something that helps me STAY IN A VERTICAL POSITION when I'm walking on icy walkways/driveway, etc (or up until now they have). These not-so-stylish black things in the photo are called GET-A-GRIPS. I bought them several years ago on QVC and I have been thankful ever since. 

I think most hardware stores carry these, or similar ones. They now go by another name, but they're the same thing.  (I don't like the chain type, only the clete type).

WHAT DO YOU USE TO STAY ON YOUR FEET WHEN DEALING WITH ICE?

Okay, so maybe they won't make you look like a fashion Deva... but boy they make you look more graceful by staying on your feet, verses the alteritive.

Peeps have been telling me some of the stores in town are now carrying them, like JUST BROWSING in the Village.

No comments:

Blog Archive