Last month many of us suffered frozen (or worse, busted) pipes. So this time, we may all want to try even harder to avoid that problem. Some good tips to help are:
- Making sure exposed pipes are wrapped
- Part timers need to turn off their water and drain their pipes
- Part timers need to keep their thermostat turned up to at least 55
- Full timers can open their cupboards under their sinks so heat gets in
- Full timers can let their hot water facets drip at night
More tips here.
KEEP YOUR HOME DRY!