Friday, October 17, 2008

RINGO STARR HAS GOTTEN TO BIG FOR HIS BRITCHES


Did you see any news yesterday? If so, you may have seen Ringo Starr (of course you know he's one of Fab Four--Beatles). Usually I don't pay attention to "stuff" like this, but I was cooking and barely listening to the reporter, when I HEARD Ringo Starr almost shouting "After October 20, 2008, I'M NOT SIGNING ANYMORE FAN MAIL OR OPENING ANYMORE FAN MAIL. I'M TOO BUSY!
With my mouth opened WIDE, I turned and stared at the TV in disbelief! My thoughts were (and still are) YOU ARROGANT &*#. The public made you! Your fans guided your career. And you TREAT your loyal fans like this?
Okay, I was never a Beatles fan (I know I'm the odd man out, but they never did anything for me), though I grew to love Paul McCartney's baby face...and voice.
What if we, after we finally retire from our Real Estate career, treated past clients like this? What IF we got a call from a past client wanting to sell and asking for help finding a Realtor who we'd recommend? And we said to the Past Client, "TOUGH LUCK! I'M TOO BUSY ENJOYING LIFE TO HELP YOU."
So, am I off my rocker with my feelings? Am I over-reacting? What say you?

To view ALL Active Listings in Lake Arrowhead, go to LAKE ARROWHEAD KAT(click on properties on the dashboard and choose your price range)
For all your Real Estate needs, CALL: KAT DELONG, REALTOR.




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Blog Archive